27 × 19 cm
Ericka Hart, breast cancer warrior, sex educator and performer tells us why chronic illness doesn't look one particular way. Architect Farshid Moussavi defies stereotypes. We speak to Muslim kick-boxer Ruqsana Begum about being a badass in and out of the ring, Dana Lixenberg opens up about her most famous photography project and fashion designer Molly Goddard discusses karaoke, parties and building a super successful fashion brand.
Elsewhere in the issue features include:
- The feminist heroines of Studio Ghibli
- A science lesson in patriarchy, get ready to question everything you know about gender
- The motherhood conundrum, when and even whether to have kids
- Working smart, tips for staying focussed
- Men and masculinity, what's it's like to be a man in 2017
- Self-care as warfare, taking care of yourself when you need it most
- We speak to the women innovating in club culture
- Islam & Feminism, a Muslim feminist isn’t an oxymoron
- Women on porn, how much porn are women actually watching?
- Kathy Acker, we give a huge shout out to the original queer literary disruptor.
To close the issue our major musical crush Mac DeMarco picks Japanese singer and multi-instrumentalist, Akiko Yano as his icon.